23-24 Fall School Registration
Please gather documentation in electronic form (PDF, JPEG) and attach to your submission. If you are unable to complete the enrollment form in one session, you may save your progress and return at a later time.
Laptops are available at the School Site Offices for enrollment use if needed during office hours: M-F, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Proof of Residence is Required
Gather the following documentation before you begin:
- You will need to provide a proof of residence:
- Immunization record
- An official birth certificate
Important! In order to properly monitor the number of new students coming to school for the 2023-24 school year, please complete your enrollment submission to the Beardsley School District as soon as possible. Your child will be confirmed for their grade level once all required documentation is received. Once a grade level has reached its capacity, any new enrollees will be transferred to one of our other school sites where space is available.
To confirm you reside in our district, please click here to view the boundary map.
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
- If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the caregiving adult in accordance with Family Code 6552